Badger SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Cream provides safe, effective, and responsible protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Great for the whole family, this moisturizing and water-resistant (to 40 minutes) sunscreen has a sheer tint for face and body (blends with most skin tones) and no added essential oil fragrance, so it’s suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Blocks both UVA and UVB rays with non-nano uncoated zinc oxide – the safest, most effective single mineral active ingredient. Retains the subtle, natural scent of organic beeswax. These tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic.
- Simple natural sunscreens with no added fragrance.
- Sheer mineral tint blends with most skin tones, reduces whitening effects of zinc oxide
- Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity
- Suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with non-nano, uncoated mineral zinc oxide
- BPA and phthalate-free tube made of #2 recyclable plastic
- 98% certified organic ingredients – sunflower oil, beeswax, seabuckthorn and vitamin E.
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable, and planet-friendly
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
Directions: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Ingredients: Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75% *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492) (and) Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491) (and) Jojoba Esters, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499) (and) Jojoba Esters.* Certified Organic