- Maintains healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance
- Controls severe PMS
- Halts mood swings
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Eliminates hormonal acne
- Improves fertility by normalizing ovulation
- Calcium D-glucarate is a powerful detoxifier of excess and toxic estrogens. It helps the body get rid of toxic substances through the liver. It is also a powerful antioxidant that increases the activity of other antioxidants such as vitamin C and carotenoids.
- Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is an anti-cancer plant nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. I3C helps to break down cancer-causing estrogens into non-toxic forms. I3C maintains a healthy cervix, protects against HPV cervical lesions and controls abnormal cell growth found in those with uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and breast lumps.
- Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols, catechins and flavonoids, which are shown to be protective against estrogen-related cancers. Green tea inhibits cancer by blocking the formation of cancer-causing compounds. It also increases detoxification and is essential for weight loss.
- Chastetree Berry, also known as Vitex, is a well-researched herb that indirectly increases progesterone and helps to regulate the menstrual cycle. Vitex is useful in the treatment of menstrual abnormalities, PMS, hormonal acne, menopausal complaints and infertility.
- Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and it works to inhibit all stages of cancer formation: initiation, promotion and progression. It is a potent antioxidant and a powerful liver detoxifier.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM), helps to break down cancer-causing estrogens into non-toxic forms. It is a powerful antioxidant and also helps to support the healthy detoxification of excess hormones. DIM is one of the products created by the breakdown of I3C in the body.
- Rosemary Extract, a potent antioxidant, protects cells from cancer-causing agents, inhibits the growth of cancer cells and helps to detoxify toxic estrogens.
- Zinc helps to balance hormones and is used to treat hormonal acne. PMS sufferers are more likely to have low zinc status. Zinc is also needed for healthy muscle contraction and menstrual regulation.
- Sulforaphane from BroccoPhane broccoli sprout extract stimulates the body’s production of detoxification enzymes that eliminate toxic estrogens. Sulforaphane is a powerful antioxidant and anti-cancer agent that also stops brown (aging) spots on the skin.
Suggested Usage: Adults (12 years and older) take 1 – 2 capsules daily with food for prevention, hormonal acne, effortless periods, fibrocystic breasts, fertility and balanced hormones or as directed by a health practitioner.
Each Two Capsules Contains:
This product does not contain irradiated rice flour, artificial preservatives, colours or sweeteners, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast. VEGAN-FRIENDLY. GLUTEN-FREE.