SISU Tonalin CLA may help support a modest reduction in fat mass when used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
- Standardized to contain 72-82% conjugated linoleic acid
- CLA has been proven to promote fat loss and lean muscle gain, and increase energy expenditure
- Lean tissue raises metabolism by increasing the rate at which the body burns energy
- Lean muscle tissue is more compact and denser than fat tissue, and replacing fat with lean mass results in a slimmer silhouette and a more toned appearance
- Tonalin® CLA has been proven helpful in decreasing abdominal fat
- At least one month is needed for Tonalin® CLA to begin taking effect
- Safe for long-term use
- Tonalin® CLA is the brand used in the clinical studies
- High potency soft gelatin capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per soft gels) Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) from safflower oil…1,000 mg from 1,250 mg of Tonalin® CLA-rich oil
- Non-medicinal: natural caramel colour, gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Dosage: (Adult) Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.