Zyflamend is a full-spectrum blend of 10 remarkable herbs, including dual extracts of Turmeric. Turmeric is traditionally used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain. Joint inflammation is a natural healing process of the body, but it can manifest as pain. The whole, active phytonutrients in Zyflamend’s Turmeric work to provide a 100% herbal response to joint inflammation and discomfort.
The ten extraordinary herbs in Zyflamend have been used in cultures around the world to support human health and longevity. You might recognize some of them:
- Rosemary and Oregano are native treasures of the Mediterranean region. Hu Zhang is a source of natural resveratrol, the compound found in red wine—a common complement to Mediterranean meals.
- Turmeric, Ginger, and Holy Basil are common ingredients in Asian and Indian wellness regimes. Green Tea is cultivated and consumed across this region—and revered for its many properties.
- Chinese Skullcap, Chinese Goldthread, Hu Zhang, and Barberry are time-honoured herbs in the Chinese herbal tradition.
In addition, because scientific validation is a core principle at New Chapter, Zyflamend has been clinically tested and extensively researched.
Recommended dose: Adults—Take 1 softgel 3 times daily. Take in the middle of large meal with 250 ml of water. Recommended duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 50 mg SCE 26.5:1 QCE 1325 mg; 25 mg HE 6.8:1 QCE 170 mg; min. 11.25 mg total phenolic antioxidants 75mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 50 mg HE 8:1 QCE 400 mg; min. 3.5 mg curcuminoids; 5 mg organic SCE 20.5:1 QCE 102.5 mg; min. 3.5 mg essential oil containing turmerones 55mg
Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) min. 15 mg polyphenols 50mg
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) HE 5:1 QCE 250 mg; min. 1 mg ursolic acid 50mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 27 mg organic SCE 18.5:1 QCE 499.5 mg; min. 6.45 mg pungent compounds; min. 8.1 mg essential oils containing zingiberene; 23 mg HE 4.5:1 QCE 103.5 mg; min. 0.7 mg pungent compounds 50 mg
Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root and rhizome) HE 6.5:1 QCE 260 mg; min. 3.2 mg resveratrols 40 mg
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (root) HE 7:1 QCE 140 mg; min. 1.2 mg berberine 20 mg
Chinese Goldthread (Coptis chinensis) (root) AQE 5:1 QCE 100 mg
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) SCE 6.45:1 QCE 129 mg; min. 0.8 mg total phenolic antioxidants 20 mg
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) HE 6:1 QCE 60 mg; min. 1.7 mg baicalein complex including baicalein and baicalin; min. 0.04 mg wogonin 10 mg
HE = Hydroethanolic Extract SCE = Supercritical Extract AQE = Aqueous Extrac
QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Non-medicinal ingredients: Capsule (gelatin [Halal], vegetable glycerine, water, carob), extra-virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, silica, yellow beeswax and organic sunflower oil.
Naturally gluten free.
Our premium softgel capsules are BSE free.
Cautions and warnings:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking chemotherapeutic agents, blood thinners or if you are taking any heart or blood pressure medication.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an iron deficiency, if you are a diabetic or suffer from hypoglycemia, if you have excess stomach acid, or if you have severe circulatory disorders, a history of gallstones or biliary tract obstructions, stomach ulcers, liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice).
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are a woman with hormone sensitive conditions.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.