Allergy Relief (Pollinosan®) spray has a direct action on the nasal mucosa, yielding a faster and more pronounced effect on nasal symptoms such as rhinitis.
Homeopathic medicine used for the treatment of allergy symptoms associated with hay fever such as:
- Itchy nose
- Scratching throat
- Burning eyes and lacrimation.
- Sugar-, gluten- and lactose-free
- DIN-HM 80014953
Allergy Relief (Pollinosan®) actual concept is very different from that of the other homeopathic products available for allergies. Rather than targeting only allergic symptoms, Allergic rhinitis treatment (Pollinosan®) eliminates the toxins that overload the immune system. It is therefore aimed at all types of allergies (rather than only hay fever) because it promotes a normalization of the immune system.
Each mL contains:
- Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 6X,
- Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 6X,
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 6X,
- Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X,
- Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 6X,
- Larrea Mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 6X,
- Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 6X.
- Non-medicinal ingredients:
- Water, isotonic solution buffered with disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate and less than 0.7% ethanol. No preservatives necessary as the solution will not flow back into the bottle.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years old: Spray once or twice into each nostril 3 to 5 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Children 1 to 11 years old: Spray once into each nostril, 4 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- In the first days of treatment, an initial aggravation of symptoms may occur. This positive manifestation will soon subside and indicates that the body is responding to treatment. When this happens, reduce the dosage by half and gradually increase according to symptoms.