- Helps with immune function
- Provides antioxidant support for allergy sufferers
- Delivers free radical protection for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Protects capillaries and blood vessel health
- Bioactive quercetin is a water-soluble nutrient with greater bioavailability
Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin (EMIQ) is a highly bioavailable form of quercetin, a bioflavonoid that exerts significant antioxidant effects and helps with immune function. The limiting factor in quercetin’s clinical efficacy appears to be its poor bioavailability – Bioactive Quercetin EMIQ from Natural Factors offers consumers a more efficacious product.
|Each capsule contains:|
|EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin) (providing 50 mg of highly absorbable quercetin)||167 mg|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||50 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- EMIQ or Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin is prepared by using a natural enzyme process that attaches polysaccharides to convert quercetin, which has poor bioavailability, into a soluble form (Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin).
- EMIQ provides the benefits of quercetin with high absorption and superior bioavailability.
- According to pharmacokinetic data, the absorption of EMIQ is up to 40 times greater (Cmax) and 15 times greater (AUC) than that of quercetin and reaches peak levels in the bloodstream in just 15 minutes.