- Works from the inside by providing the nutrients needed for healthy, vibrant skin.*
- Helps support the body’s blood cleansing processes by nourishing the liver and kidneys.*
- Uses a combination fish oil and herbal extracts revered for skin health from Indian Ayurvedic Medicine, and herbal traditions in Europe, North and South America.*
- Helps maintain a healthy lymphatic system naturally.*
- Comes in easy-to-swallow capsules.*
Are you one of the millions of people who are still eager to find a method to keep your skin clear for good and regain that confidence whenever you look in the mirror? How many times have you avoided public situations because you’re afraid that people are staring at your skin? *
Dr. Chakib Hammoud, M.H. Ph.D found the secret to beautiful skin once and for all. The secret is that beauty begins from below the skin’s surface and inside your body. Drawing from Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine and herbal skin care practices, he found that the look of your skin is a reflection of your internal health. This contrasts many cosmetic products that merely try to resolve a biological disorder externally, rather than internally.*
As hundreds of our thrilled customers have discovered, when you take care of yourself on the inside, it shows on the outside. Bell Lifestyle’s Clear Skin helps your body cleanse and purify blood by supporting the liver and kidneys. As a result, your blood only brings nourishment to your skin cells, not more toxins. Dr. Hammoud didn’t use just any herbs. He used herbs with particular histories in supporting healthy, supple skin, such as Oregon grape, juniper berry, and sarsaparilla.*
So next time you look in the mirror or attend a public gathering, have a sense of peace and confidence that you have found the lifetime support needed for healthy looking skin. There is plenty of beautiful on the inside that is waiting to be shown on the outside!*
Results may vary from one person to another.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.