Naka PRO Osteo
Superior bone building formulation, featuring 2000 mg of Collagen to support bone elasticity, plus Vitamin K2 for bone density and arterial health support.
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, immune function and proper muscle function.
- Source of the essential amino acids histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, theonine, valine for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the essential amine acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.