Revive is similar to the Creme Complete, but has a lighter consistency. We’ve added green tea extract, a little more vitamin E and resveratrol. The scent is a mild jasmine, with notes of clove, vanilla, and bergamot.
Since Revive is a lighter cream it will work well for a daytime face moisturizer, while providing some of the same corrective benefits as the Creme Complete.
- Resveratrol and grape seed extract help to stifle the growth of abnormal skin cells, and encourage an apoptosis (a dying off) of those cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant found naturally in our bodies, helps to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and photoaging.
- CoQ10 is an essential antioxidant that is necessary for proper cellular function.
- An array of antioxidants to fight free-radical damage: CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, n-acetyl cysteine, vitamin C and E, grape seed extract, resveratrol, green tea extract.
- Green Tea Extract: Epigallocatechin gallate (ECGC) is a polyphenol in green tea that acts as an antioxidant while also helping to rejuvenate dying skin cells. ECGC may even promote wound healing.
- Calendula: We infuse organic extra virgin olive oil with the calendula flower. Calendula is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antifungal.
- Vitamin E – 4,000 iu per jar. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that has shown to have a variety of benefits for the skin. Studies have shown vitamin E may help decrease the effects if psoriasis and erythema, aid in the reduction of stretch marks, reduce scarring from wounds. It may help reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Linoleic Acid: Both grape seed oil and safflower oil are high in linoleic acid. Linoleic Acid is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid part of the Omega 6 fatty acids. It is necessary for proper skin health. Linoleic Acid helps retain moisture in the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, and aids in wound healing.
- Jojoba Oil is actually a liquid wax that is structurally very similar to the natural sebum produced by our own skin. Jojoba oil is non-toxic, non-allergenic, and does not clog pores. It is an antioxidant, is antibacterial, and is a natural fungicide. It has been shown to improve acne, help hair loss, cure cradle cap, and relieve sunburn.