Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function; Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia; Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins; Supports tissue and connective tissue formation; Helps in wound healing; An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Each tablet contains:
- Iron (ferrous gluconate)- 10.0 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)- 10.0 mg
- Vitamin B3 ()nicotinamide)- 5.0 mg
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin)- 0.80.mg
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)- 0.75 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)- 0.70 mg
- Folic acid (folate )- 200 μg
- Vitamin B112 (cyanocobalamin)- 1.5 μg
dried extracts of spinach, carrot, bitter fennel, centaury and rosehips, microcrystalline cellulose, rice starch, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, mono- and diglycerides, calcium stearate, shellac, talc, polysorbate 80, glyceryl tristearate, trisodium citrate, citric acid.
Adults: take 1 tablet 2 times deaily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family. Hypersensitivity or allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.