Sleep more, sleep better, sleep eight.
To help you get to sleep naturally, we combined the most effective natural sleep aids. These have had a long history of nonaddictive use. Some, like hops and chamomile, have a history of use spanning centuries.
Sleep⁸ helps rebalance your body’s natural circadian rhythm. Here’s a look at some of the ingredients in Sleep⁸:
- Passionflower extract supports production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) to suppress excessive brain activity and induce relaxation.
- Melatonin supports circadian rhythms that regulate sleep cycles.
- Skullcap extract supports the nervous system.
- Although catnip drives cats crazy, it helps humans relax.
- Magnesium, as highly bioavailable magnesium bisglycinate, supports the myelin sheaths that insulate nerve fibers and support nervous system function.
- Qiye Shen’an Pian herb supplies isolates which have been shown to support the generation and maintenance of neurons within the cerebral cortex, that are responsible for memory consolidation, perceptual awareness, and consciousness.
Sleep is critical; deep sleep is essential for tissue repair, committing information to long-term memory, and overall great health. Studies with laboratory animals have shown higher mortality rates for those exposed to sleep deprivation than to starvation. Sleep is a necessity, not a luxury.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Adults: Take 1–4 capsules at or before bedtime, or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Duration of use: Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, starch, or sugar.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have depression, a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease, cancer, endometriosis, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, hypertension or if you are taking blood-pressure, blood thinning, antidepressant or sedative/hypnotic medications. Consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Contraindications: Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking. Consumption with alcohol, other medications, and/or natural products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking immunosuppressive drugs or cyclosporine, or allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/daisy family.
Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
|Each vegetable capsule contains:|
|Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract, 5% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Hops (Humulus lupulus) strobile extract, 3.5% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) flower extract, 4% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), 12.5% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Qiye Shen’an Pian (Panax notoginseng) leaf extract||25 mg|
|Magnesium (from 111 mg of magnesium bisglycinate)||20 mg|
|Catnip (Nepeta cataria) herb top||15 mg|
|Other ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.|