- Extracted from deep within cranberries, doctors recommend 36mg PACs to prevent recurring UTIs and reduce antibiotic issues.
- The American Urological Association upgraded its guidelines to include cranberries as a non-antibiotic option with a special mention that PACs (Proanthocyanidins) are the bioactive molecule of the cranberry.
- Clinically proven to work, Canadian-made Utiva UTI Control Supplements are medical grade, natural, safe, and antibiotic-free.
- Extracted with precision through Utiva’s proprietary process, Utiva capsules contain the highest active concentrated ingredient available, which are barely present in other cranberry supplements.
- Each one-a-day capsule is packed full of 36mg of bioactive PACs at concentrated strength – the exact dosage proven to fight off UTI-causing bacteria, and flush it out of your system.
- Also promotes gut and heart health.