Thin, fragile bones are not just a concern for the elderly, but for young people as well. Bone loss actually begins around age 30. Salus® Calcium Magnesium is a trusted bone supplement designed to support everyone’s need for a highly absorbable tonic that ensures calcium goes where it’s needed—in the bones, instead of soft tissue. Salus® minerals are already dissolved in liquid form, promoting maximum absorption for stronger, healthier bones.
- Salus® Calcium Magnesium is a scientifically prepared liquid solution that allows approximately 98% of the elemental calcium and magnesium to be absorbed by the body – unlike minerals in tablet or capsule form which are less bioavailable and need to first be broken down in the digestive tract
- Each daily dose of 2 tbsp (30 ml) provides: 155 mg of elemental calcium (from 1474 mg of compound calcium gluconate and calcium lactate), 186 mg of elemental magnesium (from 3090 mg of compound magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate), 3.5 mg of elemental zinc and 204 I.U. of vitamin D
- Contains vitamin D3 which is a more potent form than the commonly used vitamin D2
- Prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts, and bottled in recyclable glass
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Certified kosher
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
|Each tablespoon (15 ml) contains:||Each daily dose (30 ml) contains:|
|Magnesium (gluconate dihydrate and citrate)||93.0 mg||186 mg|
|Calcium (gluconate and lactate)||77.3 mg||155 mg|
|Zinc (citrate)||1.75 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||102 I.U.
Aqueous extracts of hibiscus, chamomile, fennel, spinach, juices of orange and mango, fructose, natural passionfruit flavour, locust bean gum and water.
Adults: Take 30 ml (2 tablespoons) once daily before meals. Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
This product contains no alcohol; or artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Consult a health care practitioner if you are unsure whether you are taking adequate copper.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if you are sensitive to Anethole or Matricaria, or if you have an allergy to Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family.
- 250 ml